When your fabricated parts are appropriate for custom laser fabrication you will experience several advantages associated with Laser Fabrication vs. Milling.
Marlin Steel's TRUMPF TruLaser 1030 robot is used for precision laser cutting.
Laser fabrication can reduce material and production costs compared with milling out of solid material.
Marlin's world-class Engineering Team will analyze the function of your parts and, when possible, redesign it as a sheet metal part.
After your part is sent through the laser cutting operation, our other robots complete any needed bending operations.
Virtual prototyping is available along with Stress Analysis.
Laser Cutting Accuracy
- High quality, precision laser cutter
- CNC laser-profiling
- Unlimited design freedom with our laser cutting machine
- Your parts are manufactured with speed and precision. Our tolerance on laser cuts ranges from +/- .002 on thin sheet metal to +/- .005 on thicker metals
- Extremely accurate taper cuts are achievable
- Minimal distortion of the workpiece
- Intricate cuts can be made with precision
- Your choice of materials including Acrylic, Metal or Wood
- Cost savings are possible because intricate cuts that are closely spaced yield more parts per sheet
- Reduced cost per part when moving from welded to a laser-cut sheet metal part
- It is more economical to cut and bend many parts from sheetmetal than to mill them from solid material
Laser Cutting Production Speed
Laser Cutting at Marlin Steel brings clean edges, precision and speed to all of your laser fabrication orders. Our engineering team looks forward to helping with the design for your custom laser cutting projects. Contact us today
- we also offer stress analysis
to ensure your products will stand up to the rigors of your environment.